Truro Farmers Market Vendor Application
For Interested Vendors…
Thank you for your interest in selling at the Truro Educational Farmers’ Market. If you would like to sell your Cape Cod harvest at the Market, please read the literature below and fill out the relevant forms. Our fairly firm rule is that your food – only food – must be grown, made or caught in Barnstable County. Thanks again and have a great day!
1. Read the 2016 Truro Educational Farmers’ Market Handbook
3. Complete the 2016 TFM Vendor Registration Form (include applicable vendor fee). Please fill out BOTH SIDES of Registration. We change our Ed Boards each year and need your wise thoughts on your local food work!
4. Complete the following Truro Board of Health form that applies to you:
a. If you are a vendor of raw, unprocessed foods:
• Submit the Board of Health’s Farmers’ Market Whole Product Registration Form (Note: no fee charged by the Town of Truro) and/or
b. If you are a vendor of processed foods (from certified kitchens and/or restaurants):
• Submit the Board of Health’s Farmers’ Market Retail Food Permit Application Form (Note: include a $10 fee payable to the Town of Truro. New vendors must appear before the Truro Board of Health – repeat vendors do not. Repeat vendors: please note foods not previously approved on your application as they MUST be approved by Health Agent to sell at the market)
5. Double-Check: You are mailing at least 2 forms (3 if you sell both processed and unprocessed foods) and 1 or 2 (as applicable) checks to us.
6. Mail ALL forms & payment/s TO OUR ADDRESS below. DO NOT send materials directly to the Board of Health. If the Board of Health receives the information without our stamped approval, it will not be processed. Thank you!
Truro Farmers’ Market Manager
PO Box 1004
Truro, MA 02666
For further questions please use our contact page and put “Truro Farmers’ Market Question” in the subject line.
Note: Our forms are updated online every year in March.