Provincetown Educational Farmers Market Vendor Application
For Interested Vendors…
Thank you for your interest in selling at the Ptown Farmers’ Market. If you would like to sell your harvest at the Market, please read the literature below and fill out the relevant forms.
1. Read the 2020 Provincetown Farmers’ Market Handbook.
2. Complete the 2020 Vendor App (include applicable vendor fee). Please fill out TWO PAGES of registration plus the ONE PAGE attached safety form. Part of the application is your wise thoughts on your local food & sustainability work so that we can create Educational Boards to be hung at each full season vendor booth.
3. Complete the Token Program Agreement Form so you can accept tokens. Vendors who sell food to be prepared or consumed at home are eligible for this program. Vendors who sell food only to be consumed at the market are not eligible (per USDA rules).
4. Complete the following Provincetown Board of Health Application.
5. Double-Check: You are mailing the 3-page application (and include the Token Form if applicable) PLUS 2-page Board of Health form. Don’t forget the check!
6. Mail ALL forms & payment TO OUR ADDRESS below. DO NOT send materials directly to the Board of Health.
Provincetown Farmers’ Market Manager
PO Box 988
Truro, MA 02666
For further questions please use our contact page and put “Ptown Farmers’ Market Question” in the subject line.
Note: Our forms are updated online every year in March.